Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Wish...

Stepping out of the usual format and giving a random list of "wishes." I hope you can relate to some of them, and have yourself a little chuckle along the way!

I wish everyone was as excited to see me as my dog is.

I wish I didn't stink when I sweat. And I wish I didn't have to worry about peeing a little bit when I run really hard...

I wish people didn't post every single one of their opinions on Facebook. 

I wish cupcakes were a "whole food" and had 0 calories and 20 grams of protein....maybe even 40 grams of protein...


I wish I could afford to run every race I wanted to run and travel all over the world to do it. (I just found an ultra marathon I want to do that costs $3200 to ENTER. WHAT?!? Why?. Just. Why.)

I wish all my friends were at the same "place" as me in life. I mean really, didn't everyone think it was a good idea to have kids at 25?! 

I wish politics weren't so political. (Is that even possible? I don't even know. I just don't want to hear about how messy they are. That's it. I wish politics weren't so messy.)

I wish everyone had the summers off. Seriously, the world would be a happier place.

I wish everyone believed in themselves. And, when they wanted to do something, they knew that if they just worked really, really hard, they could eventually do it. 

I wish people really, truly wanted the best for others. And, like Kid President would say, I wish everyone gave the world a reason to dance. 

I wish "being chubby" stayed cute forever.


I wish denim diapers, oh, I mean super short shorts, weren't in style. Ever.

I wish bad things didn't happen to good people.

And I wish we were all good people.

Sparkle.Pounce.Wish Big!

-Kendra



No comments:

Post a Comment