Thursday, September 11, 2014

Our First Guest Blogger: You'll Thank Yourself For This.

Sparkle.Pounce.: 2 words, thirteen letters, open to interpretation. Now, as the first guest blogger in the history of SP, let me tell you straight away that I am not a marathon runner, or an ultra-marathon runner, or an Iron Man, or even a half marathoner. I’m more on the “let’s try not to have too severe of a muffin top” spectrum of things.

That being said, the five women that created Sparkle.Pounce. are certainly inspirational and their dream chasing has motivated me to chase my own. One in particular - Steph, I’m looking at you - has been a rock for me in my personal get-fit journey. I have lost 30 pounds 28 pounds (the birthday feast last night didn’t help) in the last nine months. It has been challenging, rewarding, French-fry deficient, and downright frustrating at times but it has also brought me closer to the person that I want to be. And, that, from an outsider’s perspective is what Sparkle.Pounce. is all about.


So as I embark on a new year, and reflect on all that I’ve accomplished in the year past, I will continue to focus on becoming the person that I want to be. And I encourage you to do the same. Decide who you want to be, figure out how to get there and Sparkle. Pounce. Every. Day. 



*Meghan is an unofficial Sparkle.Pounce. consultant based in Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment